In this inline video guide, we share a quick and easy way to maintain your inline/roller hockey skates against daily wear and tear using epoxy glue.
- Wear gloves!
- Mix the 2 component glue thoroughly
- Make sure the skate surface is clean of any sort of debris
- Apply a small amount at first, cover the area, and in case it is not enough, apply some more
- Keep the skate at the optimal horizontal angle so the epoxy glue can dry
- Let the epoxy harden througout before using your skates – wear gloves!!!